This article provides the steps necessary to edit an existing tax set in Aria6.
Editing a Tax Set
Getting Here: Click Configuration > Integrations > Taxation Configuration
- Select an existing Taxation Configuration that uses Aria.
- Click the Internal Values tab.
- Click the Tax Set you would like to edit. Selecting a tax set displays its configuration details:
- Make all applicable changes. You can make changes to the taxes that you have configured, such as updating the rate, or preparing for a tax rate change by setting an end date on the current tax rate and adding a new tax rate with a start date in the future.
Note: Selecting the tax set again collapses the configuration details. You can then select another tax set to edit, if necessary.
- Click Save when finished editing the tax set.