You can specify the currencies in which you do business with your customers. If you use more than one currency, you can select one currency that will be the default currency for all of your plans.
Adding a Currency
Getting Here: Click Configuration > Billing > Currency
- Click New.
- From the Code drop-down, select the currency that you want to add. (This only applies when you are adding a new currency.)
- From the Is Default? drop-down, select Yes to make this currency the default currency for new plans. Otherwise, select No.
- In the Minimum Collection Threshold field, enter the minimum amount for which Aria should attempt a collection in this currency.
Note: To specify that this Minimum Collection Threshold should apply to all collections, go to Configuration > Payments > Payment Settings and select True for the Apply Minimum Collection Threshold to All Collections setting. To specify that this Minimum Collection Threshold should apply only to collections performed during batch processes, select False.
Any collections that were skipped because of an amount that was below this threshold will be treated as if they were successful collections.
- In the Minimum Dunning Threshold field, enter the minimum statement balance that a net terms account should have in this currency in order for the account to be considered past due.This value must be more than the value specified in the Minimum Statement Threshold field.
- If you want to set a minimum balance amount necessary to send a statement, click the checkbox next to Do not send statements when the balance due is less than a specified amount.
- In the Minimum Statement Threshold field, enter the lowest amount that causes a statement to be produced. This must be less than the amount in the Minimum Dunning Threshold field.
- In the Maximum Number of Statements to Defer field, enter the number of statement cycles that no statement is generated for an account below the threshold balance. After the number of statement cycles you specify here, a statement is sent even if the amount does not meet the minimum statement threshold.
- Check the Apply to Anniversary Statements Only box if you want these values to apply only to regularly generated statements on the account's anniversary date, and not to manually generated statements.
- Click Save.
You can delete a currency at any time by clicking the red "x" next to the currency that you want to delete.