From Salesforce, you can collect payments electronically and display your payment history by following the steps below.
Collecting Payments Electronically
Getting Here: Click Account > Aria Payments and Credits
- Click the Aria Payments and Creditsbutton on the account.
The Payments tab displays.
- Click the Collect Payment Electronically toggle (default option).
- Select one of the following options from the Form of Payment field:
- Current Pay Method: Default option.
- Alternate One-Time Pay Method: An Alternate Billing Information field displays. You must choose either the Credit Card or Checking Account toggle. The selected option displays additional input fields (Credit Card: Credit card number, expiration date, CVV number, and billing address; Checking Account: Bank routing number, bank checking number, and billing address).
- Select one of the following options from the Payment Amount field:
- Full Balance Due: Default option.
- Other Amount: An input field displays. You must enter the desired payment amount.
- Click the Collect From Account button.
A Payment Information Review screen displays.
- Review the payment information being submitted.
Note: You can click Cancel to return to the Payments tab.
- Click Post Payment to submit the payment information.
The payment history is displayed at the bottom of the screen.