In your Aria API configuration, you provide your login credentials for accessing Aria, the promotion code that will be used to display plans in Salesforce, the Aria environment that your Salesforce account should point to, and the email address(es) at which you want to receive error notifications. Salesforce will point to your most recently created API configuration.
Note: All of the data created under the API configuration for the Aria stage environment will be deleted.
If you have a Salesforce account for testing and a different account that you use in production, it is recommended that you:
- Set up an Aria API configuration under your Salesforce test account that points to the Aria stage environment.
- Set up an Aria API configuration under your Salesforce production account that points to the Aria production environment.
If you do not have separate Salesforce test and production accounts, it is recommended that you:
- Create an API configuration that points to the Aria stage environment.
- Complete your testing.
- Create an API configuration that points to the Aria production environment.
Setting Up Your Aria API Configuration
- Click Aria API Configurations.
- Complete the fields as described below:
- Client No: Enter your Aria-assigned client identification number.
- Auth Key: Enter your Aria-assigned unique authorization key to be passed with each API call in order to authenticate the validity of the requestor.
To find your client number and authorization key: Log into AdminTools > click Control Panel > Web Service API > Manage. Your client number and authorization key display at the top of the screen.
- Promo Code: Type in the promotion code that should be used to retrieve the Aria plans that you want to make available to select within Salesforce.
- Aria Admin Tool URL: The URL to be used for accessing AdminTools from within Salesforce:
- Aria Remote Site URL: The URL to be used for accessing the Aria Web Services API.
- Failure Notification Emails: Type in the email address(es) at which you want to receive error notifications. You can enter up to 5 email addresses separated by commas.
- Click Save.
Your saved Aria API Configuration display, as shown below: