The Orders screen displays a summary of all orders for the account. An order is a set of non-subscription offerings purchased by a customer. A customer can be billed for an order immediately or on the next billing date, depending on the selection made when the order was placed and your system settings. From the Orders screen, you can create a new order or view individual order details by clicking a specific order number.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > search for an account > Statements & Invoices > Orders tab
Create a New Order – Create a new order for the account to bill the customer for immediately or on the next billing date.
Create an Order
- Click the Create an Order link.
- Enter the number of each item to be ordered in the Quantity field.
- Enter the price of each item that you want to sell to the customer at a different price in the Unit Price field.
Note: You can change the price of an item only if the item was set up with the option that allows CSRs to change the price and if you have the applicable user access.
- Enter any comments about the specific item in the Line Comments field.
- Enter any applicable CSR Comments about the order, which will be for internal use only.
- Make a selection from the Alternate Statement Template drop-down.
Note: This selection only applies to this order and is only applicable if the order is invoiced immediately.
- Enter your own order ID number in the Client Order ID field to identify the order in your systems (optional).
- Enter a description into the Statement Message field.
Information entered here is available for display on the statement. Customers will see this information on any statements configured to use a statement template that displays this field.
- Click Create Order.
- Review the order details.
At the top of the screen, you will see information about your company's selections for the following system settings:
- Auto-Collect On Order Invoicing
If this is set to True and you select Yes, immediately produce an invoice on this account for this order below, then Aria will automatically collect a payment from the customer for the order, if the customer uses an electronic form of payment.
- Auto-Void Order On Electronic Collection Failure
If this is set to True and if Auto-Collect On Order Invoicing is set to True and the collection attempt fails, then Aria will automatically void the invoice for the order and cancel the order.
- Auto-Send Statement On Order Invoicing
If this is set to True and you select Yes, immediately produce an invoice on this account for this order below, then Aria will automatically include the invoice on a statement, and then send the statement to the customer.
- Select one of the following from the Invoice Immediately? field:
Yes, immediately produce an invoice on this account for this order.
If you select this option, then depending on your system settings, Aria will immediately collect a payment from the customer for the order, send a statement containing the order to the customer, or cancel the order if the attempt to collect the payment fails.
- No, allow this order's line items to be reflected on the next regularly schedule periodic invoice for this account.
If you select this option, then the order will be included on the invoice generated on the customer's next billing date.
- Click Create Order.
The customer is billed for the order immediately or on the next billing date, depending on your selection and your system settings.