You can run a report on demand by following the steps below.
Running a Report
Getting Here: Click Analytics and Reporting > Reports > Run Reports.
- Click the plus sign next to the report catalog folder containing the report that you want to run.
- Click the report that you want to run.
- Click Switch to Report Preview Mode.
- Select your report options:
The options will vary depending on the report that you selected.
- Select Yes or No to specify whether to include test accounts in the report.
- Select Yes or No to specify whether to include deprovisioned accounts in the report.
- Select Yes or No to specify whether to include $0 balance accounts in the report.
- Select the date range on which to report.
The date range options will vary depending on the report that you selected.
- Select the Start Date and End Date for your report from the Select dates by reference dropdown based on pre-defined criteria such as the beginning of the current month or the end of the prior year. This is the default selection that displays when you select Run a Report.
You can also select dates by calendar to select your report date range using a calendar.
- Select any of the following options:
- Click Print Report to print the report.
- Click View Full Window to see a larger version of the report.
- Click Download to download the report as CSV file which you can then save as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Click View/Modify Post to change the settings for publication of the report.