You may want to set up usage defaults to be used across the account that you assign the plan to. These usage defaults will apply to every account that the plan is assigned to. You can set up usage defaults from the Services screen of creating a plan, by following the steps below.
Setting Up Usage Defaults
Getting Here: Click Products > Plans > New button > Services
- Select at least one usage-based service to apply to the plan.
- Click Add Selected Services.
Note: You can click Add New Service to add a new service instead of adding existing services.
Selected services appear in the second section called Configure Selected Services.
- For usage-based services, make selections for Tax Inclusive Rates, Non-Refundable/Avalanche Earning, Pricing Rule, High Water Indicator, Advanced Billing Indicator, and Billable Unit Threshold.
- Select the Account Notice MTD Threshold checkbox.
Notification column headers and input fields appear.
- Enter a Threshold value, in units (in this example, 6,000 units).
- Enter a 1st level percentage threshold notification (in this example, 50%).
- Enter a 2nd level percentage threshold notification (in this example, 75%).
Note: You may enter up to 4 threshold notification levels.
- Select the Account Notice PTD Threshold, Client Notice MTD Threshold, and Client Notice PTD Threshold checkboxes and follow steps 5-7 above to set up usage defaults for each of these fields.
- Click Next: Virtual Inventory.
- Complete and save the plan creation.
- Next you should assign the plan to an account.