You can view the amount of usage for which a customer was billed during a particular time period. In addition, you can:
- Track the currency amounts of your customers' unbilled usage balances, including retrieving only discarded usage.
- Send your customers emails when their unbilled usage balances reach, exceed, or go below thresholds that you specified.
- Send your customers email messages when their unbilled usage balances reach, exceed, or go below their unapplied service credit balances.
- Provide discounts to customers who subscribe to usage-based services by using usage accumulation or usage pooling.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > search for an account > Usage
- Click the calendar icon to select the date range of usage history you wish to view.
- Select the Usage Type you want to view.
A usage type is a category of a usage or volume-based service available for an account holder to consume. Common examples of usage-based services include mobile phone data plans and internet service provider bandwidth.
- Check the Retrieve discarded usage only checkbox to search only discarded usage.
- Click Retrieve Usage.
The usage history for your specified values displays.