This feature adds an additional field type to WSDL files. The new field type, "document/literal_anno" adds a comment to fields that are designated as "either/or" in the Aria APIs.
In cases where either/or fields are present in the API, the corresponding field in the WSDL is designated as "document/literal_anno" and contains the comment, "Although this field is marked as optional, one of the following fields must be provided in the API: <field_name1>, <field_name2>."
Line Comments on Statements (DEV-5614)
This feature enables line comments from orders for child accounts to appear on a statement for the parent account.
Child order line comments appear on parent accounts when supported by the client's statement template using the replacement string insertGeneric91Text.
Inventory Items With Rate Schedules in Use Cannot Be Deleted (DEV-6043)
This feature enhances the Aria UI to ensure that rate schedules on inventory items that are in use cannot be deleted.
For Rate Schedules:
After a rate schedule has been used to place an order, the delete option is no longer available.
When a price for currency is not provided, the corresponding rate schedule is deleted.
Process Refunds Through NETS (DEV-5407)
This feature enables payments collected through the NETS payment processor to be refunded. A new configuration setting allows you to enable this functionality.
Processing Refunds Through NETS
Getting Here: Click Configuration > Payments > Enable Refund for NETS Payment
Click Enable Refund for NETS Payment and set it to True.
Copy Plan Includes Future Rate Changes (DEV-5602)
This feature enhances the copy plan function. Now, when a plan is copied, the following details in the Rate Schedule are also copied:
- Future Default Rate Schedule
- Future Rate
- Schedule Future Rate Change
- Future Rate Change Start Date
- Usage History Screen Timed Out When Returning High Volume of Records (TICKET-8514)
- Unlimited Display of Records Not Displaying All Records (TICKET-8773)
- Internal Server Error was Displayed On Audit Logs (TICKET-9182)
- System Parameter <AUTO_SEND_STMT_ON_ORDER_INVOICING> Not Honoring Parent-Pay Accounts When Set to True (TICKET-9907)
- User Role Level Not Being Honored for the Following Links When Custom Client Level was Configured in <DASHBOARD_PAGES_LINKS_EXC> (TICKET-9997)
- Unable to Remove All Child Plans (TICKET-10204)
- Issue with USS Config Redirect (TICKET-10270)
- Cancel Button Did Not Work as Expected on Pending Invoices Screen (TICKET-10330)