Aria Revenue Analytics (RA) Power User Role (DEV-5363)
This feature enhances AriaRA by adding a Power User role with additional capabilities.
- Shared Objects Folder
- Report and Dashboard Tools
Shared Objects Folder
All AriaRA users now see an additional folder when they access AriaRA. This folder, which has the name <client_name> Shared Reports, is a subfolder of the Shared Reports area. Objects in this folder are available for use by all AriaRA users from the same client.
- All users assigned roles that include AriaRA permission have read access to this folder.
- Power users have read/write/delete access to this folder, and can place shared reporting objects in it, as well as organize it with subfolders.
Getting Here: Click Analytics and Reporting > AriaRA
You can create a new folder by completing the following steps:
Getting Here: Click Analytics and Reporting > AriaRA
- Click the client shared folder to view its contents.
Note: You can only create folders and subfolders from within the client shared folder.
- Click Create > New Folder
- The Create Folder dialog box opens.
- Enter a folder name and description and click OK. The folder is created.
You can copy, move, rename or delete a folder by right-clicking it and selecting the option you want from the menu. You can only perform these functions on folders and subfolders within the client shared folder.
Report and Dashboard Tools
Users with the AriaRA power user role have access to additional reporting capabilities through an Aria integration with MicroStrategy. The following prompts access the MicroStrategy interface for advanced capabilities.
- Create > New Dashboard: Allows you to create customized dashboards based on reports.
- Create > New Report > check View report in Design Mode: Provides a range of tools to create reports.
- Create > New Prompt: Allows you to create data collection prompts so users can dynamically create a report based on their inputs.
- Create > New Filter: Allows you to select different types and ranges of data to include on a report.
Full documentation for this functionality is available on the MicroStrategy documentation website. You can access this documentation by clicking the question mark icon in the upper-right corner of the AriaRA UI.
Display of Payment Processor Confirmation Number (DEV-6735)
This feature adds the payment processor confirmation number to the Account Overview and Payment History screens.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Search for and select an account > Account Overview
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Search for and select an account > Payments & Credits > Payments
Ability to Support Write-Offs for Child Accounts (DEV-5848)
This feature enables support to write off invoices for child accounts.
Getting Here: Click Accounts > Search for and select an account > Payments & Credits > Write-Offs/Dispute Holds
- Click any invoice number to write off all or part of the unpaid balance on that invoice.
- Enter the amount of the invoice you want to write off in the Write-Off Amount field. If the write-off is for a child account, the amount of the write-off is set to equal the invoice amount for that account, you cannot change it. If the parent has paid any amount on the balance transfer from a child invoice, the child invoice cannot be written off. You cannot partially write off a child account.
- Select a reason for the write-off from the Write-Off Reason drop-down menu.
- Enter any further explanation for the write-off in the CSR Comments field.
- Click Create Write-off to write-off the amount.
Support for First Data/PayPoint Response Codes (DEV-6643)
This feature modifies the Recent Payments section of the Account Overview screen to display actual response codes and messages in the Source and Status columns.
Supplemental Plans Screen Performance Improvements (DEV-6788)
This feature modifies the supplemental plans screen to add a search bar and to improve performance when paging through a large number of records.
Boleto Payment Method (DEV-6763)
The Boleto payment method is now available when adding a payment method.
PayPal Tracking Codes for Aria Integrations (DEV-6667)
This feature enhances PayPal-Aria integrations. As part of the current PayPal integrations with Braintree, PayPal Express and PayFlow Pro, we are passing partner information for support and tracking purposes. They are as follows:
- For PayPal Express and PayFlow Pro, the PayPal BN code is Aria_SP
- For Braintree, the Channel Parameter is Aria_BT
Copy Configuration Performance Improvements (DEV-6668)
This feature modifies Copy Configuration to improve performance.
Vertex Tax Refunds Display as Reversals (DEV-6625)
This feature enhances the handling of partial refunds for clients using the Vertex tax engine, so reporting, as well as invoices, accurately reflect the transactions.
Batch Processing Performance Improvements (DEV-6579)
This feature modifies batch processing to improve performance.
- User was able to create 'New Direct Post' with existing set name (TICKET-9073)
- Reset account billing dates by passing the date functionality was not working (TICKET-10466)
- "This value is not valid." message displayed in place of "Passwords does not match" message (TICKET-10550)
- Filtering by a value of zero on several pages did not work (TICKET-10688)
- Display issues in Audit Logs > Web Service API page (TICKET-10755)
- Plan Type drop down text was misaligned (TICKET-11003)
- Adding "Reason Code" was not optional (TICKET-11022)
- Products > Plans page the "show/hide columns" drop-down had unexpected option (TICKET-11174)
- Client rated usage was not billed if initial invoice was pending and client was set to not charge usage on first invoice (TICKET-11222)
- Future Rate would not save the 0 before a decimal point (TICKET-11317)
- "InsertCurrentOrder" replacement string maintained prior value on invoices (TICKET-11438)
- Usage rate's decimal precision was rounded on customer statements (TICKET-11511)
- "AUTO_SEND_STATEMENT_ON_PLAN_UNIT_SERVICE_INSTANCE_FULFILLMENT" parameter did not generate statement (TICKET-11521)
- Reports generated for client regardless of 'Active Client' status (TICKET-11551)
- Issues with CC AVS and authorizations (Braintree) (TICKET-11552)
- The Usage Period "FROM" date was incorrect when the contract expired and pro-rated the final invoice (TICKET-11601)
- Invoices not displaying all fields correctly (TICKET-11628)
- Aria sending erroneous batch failure messages (TICKET-11629)
- NETS refunds sent full kroner amount (TICKET-11721)
- Rate schedules were deleted when service was deleted (TICKET-11746)
- Data pull issue with Global Collect - Boletos payment (TICKET-11762)
- Removed blank instructions field from Refunds tab (TICKET-11154)
- Product fields configured at plan catalog level not displayed on account (TICKET-11805)
- XSD schema did not accept alpha numeric value for <notify_tmplt_group_id> (TICKET-11829)
Ability to Support Write-Offs for Child Accounts - API (DEV-5848)
This feature modifies the following APIs so they can now apply write-offs to child accounts.
- create_writeoff_or_dispute: If the write-off is for a child account, the amount of the write-off must equal the invoice amount for that account. If the parent has paid any amount on the balance transfer from a child invoice, this child invoice cannot be written off. You cannot create a dispute transaction for a child account.
- get_invoices_to_wo_or_dispute: This API now returns self-pay invoices with any balance due, and child invoices with a full balance due.
This feature enhances the get_client_plans_all API to improve its performance.
- <Voiding_event_no> field was missing for get_payment_details API response (TICKET-8646)
- <Currency_cd> in upper case letters was not accepted in Admin Tools APIs (create_new_plan, get_inventory_item_details API) (TICKET-10143)
- Invalid Oracle error message was displayed for create_discount_bundle API when we passed invalid rules (TICKET-10339)
- Get_acct_payment_methods returned the last used payment method (TICKET-11375)
- Modify_acct_universal_contract generated incorrect invoices on change of contract (TICKET-11502)
- Edit_item_class API not working (TICKET-11508)
- Get_client_items is now deprecated (TICKET-11843)